Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teething or not?

Options
  • 11-02-2014 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. I have a one year old who has suddenly gone from being very constipated, having one extremely hard stool a day, to at least 10, yellow, curdled, liquid stools a day. This started a week ago along with nappy rash. I thought it was down to teething, but it's not getting better and the rash is getting worse. Although the rash is more on the labia than around the bum area. Nappy rash treatment was stinging her so much she was rigid and screaming. Then I thought thrush, so I've started Daktarin. She doesn't seem to mind this, but it's not getting better and the frequency of soiled nappies is not reducing. I feel so bad every time I've to change her nappy.
    My eldest never went through anything like this while teething.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I'd bring her to the gp just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

GP definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CalnanJ

Thanks girls. Just wanted to know that I wasn't overreacting.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

This is a medical issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement