Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I withdraw my easysaver cash from any branch?

Options
  • 11-02-2014 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭

I have what used to be called an Easysaver account but i'm sure it has another name by now. I have a monthly amount wired to this account but I want to withdraw some cash from it soon. I have done this in my local branch before. Now I live in Spain and will be going home for a weekend soon. I woud be back on a Friday morning but wouldn't make it to my own branch down the country before closing time. I'm sure that with my card and passport I could go into some branch in Dublin city after landing and they will give me the money (maybe 2000 euro). Is this correct?

I have looked for BOI on google maps and they show various ones around College green. But are they all regular functioning banks for the public? Is there one or other city centre BOI that would be more suitable on a Friday at noon?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi holystungun9, 

Thank you for contacting us. 

We've recently introduced a new facility on Banking 365 Online where you can give notice to withdraw from a deposit account. There is no notice needed to withdraw from an Easysaver. Information on this can be found here

I hope this helps. 

Billy

Advertisement