Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare fm - listen back

Options
  • 11-02-2014 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Does Clare fm have a listen back function.

If so I can't find it. There is a podcast area that appears very limited.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

You could try emailing them and asking for the audio of a section. All stations are legally required to keep a copy of all audio for a certain amount of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Mr. G wrote: »
    You could try emailing them and asking for the audio of a section. All stations are legally required to keep a copy of all audio for a certain amount of time.

But not legally required to share on demand. The piece concerned didn't involve me but someone I know. I don't really feel comfortable going down the road of specifically asking.

Most stations have some kind of on demand service - I just feel that our local station should follow suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

ads20101 wrote: »
    But not legally required to share on demand. The piece concerned didn't involve me but someone I know. I don't really feel comfortable going down the road of specifically asking.

Most stations have some kind of on demand service - I just feel that our local station should follow suit.

They're very helpful, if you ring and ask about the specific item you want to hear they will at least tell you if the programme will be repeated at night or during the weekend. Worth a try.

Advertisement