If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic 50gt60 or 50st60

Options
  • 11-02-2014 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Do you have either of these in stock at the moment. My ancient Sony lcd is dying a slow death and I was hoping to pick up one of these tvs if you have them.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

johnybean wrote: »
    Do you have either of these in stock at the moment. My ancient Sony lcd is dying a slow death and I was hoping to pick up one of these tvs if you have them.
    Hi johnybean.

Two very good screens. Unfortunately these screens are now running super super low.

There are currently none of the 50GT60 or the 50ST60 in stock here in Belfast our main warehouse is also out of them.
    Ive got the feelers out to see if there will anymore arriving.

It's a ashame as I'd have loved one myself to replace my Pioneer 42"

At present we have one of the 42GT60 left Brand NEW and boxed priced at £999.95

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭johnybean

Hi johnybean.

Two very good screens. Unfortunately these screens are now running super super low.

There are currently none of the 50GT60 or the 50ST60 in stock here in Belfast our main warehouse is also out of them.

Thanks Kenny, I thought that was going to be the case so I have started looking at the Samsung 6000 series tvs. Would you have either of the ue55f6400 or ue55f6500 in stock?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi johnybean.

Thanks Kenny, I thought that was going to be the case so I have started looking at the Samsung 6000 series tvs. Would you have either of the ue55f6400 or ue55f6500 in stock?
    We do stock the 55F6500 priced at £1049.95 with a free 5 year warranty.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue55f6500/sams-ue55f6500

I do not have one for collection here in Belfast but could get one here for next Friday.

Or I could have one of these direct shipped from our warehouse to you at a cost of £30.

Hi johnybean.

I do not have one for collection here in Belfast but could get one here for next Friday.

Or I could have one of these direct shipped from our warehouse to you at a cost of £30.
    Thanks for that Kenny. Ill get back to you and let you know what the story is.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi johnybean.

Thanks for that Kenny. Ill get back to you and let you know what the story is.
    Johnybean,

how about a TXP50VT65 - R A D I C A L L Y better quality than all the other options you are looking at and they have been reduced to just £1579.95 now with free delivery or £1549.95 for collection - they are instock and ready for collection or delivery to suit you!

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks John but I'm afraid even the €1500 for the 6500 is stretching the budget so afraid VT would definitely not be a runner. Thanks for the feedback anyway but I think I will be going for the 6500, coming from a 7 year old Sony lcd with burnt out screen so I'm pretty sure the Samsung screen will suffice!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.