Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Simon seeking 4 PC monitors

• 11-02-2014 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all, if you happen to know a business that might have some a few extra monitors they could spare, we're looking for 4 in the Galway City area. Our main office number is 091-381828. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭Ctrl Alt Del

Hi,

How are things over there !?
    I will be able to send by GLS 3-4 19" monitors,ready to use with power cables and VGA cables.
    What else you need !?

PM me a name so i can call you tomorrow to organize delivery !

Keep up the good work...

Regards

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,465 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hi all, if you happen to know a business that might have some a few extra monitors they could spare, we're looking for 4 in the Galway City area. Our main office number is 091-381828. Many thanks.

If you're using an account to represent a group, then you'll need a verified rep account for that purpose. To that end I've referred you to the office who'll PM you about this. Normally a thread like this would then get removed, but it's only that you're a good cause that I'm leaving it be.

Edit: wait a minute, monitors aren't related to Net&Comms, time to move this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Galway Simon Community

apologies for incorrect posting. new to boards.ie . will check PM to see what ye advise for Galway Simon putting up requests from time to time. Sorry again, Justine

Advertisement