Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying full time, working part time.

Options
  • 11-02-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Just looking to see how others copy with working part time when returning to education? I'm going to be working right up until the week I go back, so no BTEA for me - how do other people find it - is it incredibly challenging or is it manageable?
    Any feedback or advice would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    IT9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

I manage it by trying to reserve a day to study (for me it's Saturday) as I work most evenings and many Sundays too. I also find that if I make good use of breaks between classes where I have an hour or two free that I can get a lot done. Now having said this, I don't have much of a social life, but my priority at the moment is study, so that's my choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Intouch9

Thanks a million for getting back to me. Cool - that gives me hope at least! Saw some posts in other boards where people were panicking about having to work so I started to freak out too.

Advertisement