Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell a broken 360?

• 11-02-2014 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any website you can send old hardware to and get something back for it? Like envirophone kinda thing for consoles? I have an Xbox 360 which red-ringed 2 weeks after buying it 2nd hand. Never got around to fixing it. Now I want to make some space so I want to get rid of the console and games, just wondering if there's a site I can send it off to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

None I'm aware of. You could try Adverts, but honestly, a broken RROD isn't worth very much at all...if anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

But any controllers might be, better to sell them separate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

Good point. Might be useful for spares too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

oh and the hard drive can be taken out and sold seperate too, the RROD doesnt effect that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

But any controllers might be, better to sell them separate
    oh and the hard drive can be taken out and sold seperate too, the RROD doesnt effect that.

Yep, good points :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Keep your power brick and your video cable, i did that so If i want to move the xbox to another room, its simply a matter of just bringing the console itself, rather than tryign to root around at the back of the telly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 saffire6

aha? Well that is some usefull information, good to know. Atleast i can still get a buck out of it then.

Advertisement