Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to BOI

Options
  • 11-02-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

I have a joint current account with my sister with AIB that I would like to switch to BOI. We wouldn't need a debit card on the account. Can you let me know what the procedure woudl be to switch?

Also My Credit card is still with AIB but my current account (and soon my joint account) is with BOI. is there a way I can make my monthly payment to the card from my BOI account?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi dottie_lottie,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on boards.ie and for your interest in opening a Bank of Ireland Joint account with us.

For information on the types of accounts available and how to switch to Bank of Ireland please see this helpful link. You can also call our dedicated Switching Team on 1890 35 44 54 where a representative would be more than happy to help you.

Once you are registered for Bank of Ireland 365Online you can call 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to add your AIB Credit Card as a payee so that you can transfer funds directly to this account. Should you ever wish to switch your Credit Card to Bank of Ireland you can apply online here.

We hope this information helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to get back to us.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement