Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what do people think of the kriss vector

• 11-02-2014 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi guys can I just get your opinion s on the kwa kriss vector

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭SuperBlu26

I don't own one but they look great (and expensive) the only problem I could see with them for Airsoft is that it would be hard to get down on your sights with a full mask on and the stock out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

I've had my Kriss Vector now a couple of months and love it. I love looking at it, holding it and firing it. The lower barrel position (for me anyway) took a little getting used to but I wouldn't class it as a disadvantage its just different. The mag release also took a little getting used to but again IMO its not a big deal. I have so far found the mags to be good quality and give decent gas efficiency. Overall I am very happy with my Vector BUT you may not like it all even if you love GBB
    Firstly there isn't a great deal of kick off it and its not that loud. I'm comparing it to my last GBB a KWA MP9 that had nice recoil and was very loud
    Its expensive. Approximately €400 for the replica and €65 per mag. Even staying with a GBB you can get a good one for half the price (GHK PDW's go for about €200)
    Its absolutely useless oudoors. Well not absolutely but no match for the average cheap AEG. In fact if game winning accuracy is what your after forget it.
    Now step indoors and its a different kettle of dolphins altogether. Mostly because of its double tap fire mode which is a fantastic compromise between full auto and single fire. Accuracy at close to medium range is good and as I have previously mentioned gas efficiency is good ( I'm getting two mags from one fill of gas)
    The Vector is very ergonomic with its built in sling mount, foregrip, rails, and hatch thingy for a torch (special one, again expensive but looks cool) Also I never get tired of the cocking handle which has to be racked after a new mag is inserted (sounds/feels good)
    Also if your going to fit a silencer your going to need a special adapter which is probably not cheap.
    The Vector is sturdily built with great attention to detail. Its great to hold and even better to look at.
    That's really all I can think to say about it at the moment......
    So hope that is of some help to you and if you have any specific questions feel free to ask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

SuperBlu26 wrote: »
    I don't own one but they look great (and expensive) the only problem I could see with them for Airsoft is that it would be hard to get down on your sights with a full mask on and the stock out.
    No problem at all for me anyway and I wear a lower face mask and goggles. Its one of its strong points actually as you can quickly acquire targets and clear rooms/corners. Have never felt the need to fold the stock at all though you can do so if you want
    (Not having a go at you btw mr SuperBlu26 just IMO its not a problem and shouldn't be something that puts you off one)
    Speaking of ADS that's why I don't have a silencer on mine. I use the shortness of the barrel to line up to and quickly pop around corners to take shots/quicky enter rooms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭mafo

I love looking at it, holding it and firing it.
    That sound dirty :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭SuperBlu26

No problem at all for me anyway and I wear a lower face mask and goggles. Its one of its strong points actually as you can quickly acquire targets and clear rooms/corners. Have never felt the need to fold the stock at all though you can do so if you want
    (Not having a go at you btw mr SuperBlu26 just IMO its not a problem and shouldn't be something that puts you off one)
    Speaking of ADS that's why I don't have a silencer on mine. I use the shortness of the barrel to line up to and quickly pop around corners to take shots/quicky enter rooms

No problem, would love to get one but the price is a bit much. It's still on the top of the list after I win the Lotto :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement