Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evolve - 4v1 from the makers of L4D (multi format)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RogerWilco1982

Hi, anyone have a spare code knocking around for PC?
    One of my friends is feeling left out.
    :P

A good game, based on what I've seen so far. :)

Edit, never mind, sorted. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

monsters are getting better already! very hard to beat them when they get to stage 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

Hard to keep up with who's after what code.

So, if you want a PC code, PM me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

CODE for PC:
    56Y58-R5E04-4HJ0W
    56Y7E-Z7KZI-BX7FL
    56YB6-7NVYM-QDWH2
    56YE6-GVRWP-YIEZJ

CODE for PC:
    IKJWK-KJVBT-HV9K4
    IKK5C-Z53WV-8FB8P
    IKL90-9VMEL-95T48
    IKLX4-ETX4P-H5HV4

CODE for PC:
    Z53FX-Y7ICP-ERXPB
    Z53GN-0CZKX-CG963
    Z53IH-52JV8-FZA24
    Z53JW-HQAZK-64P2J

So they sent me all these codes today take what you like. post if you take any so people know wants taken

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Oak76 wrote: »
    Hard to keep up with who's after what code.

So, if you want a PC code, PM me!!

I've a few knocking about so same as, if you need one just fire me on a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Richie6904 wrote: »
    CODE for PC:
    56Y58-R5E04-4HJ0W
    56Y7E-Z7KZI-BX7FL
    56YB6-7NVYM-QDWH2
    56YE6-GVRWP-YIEZJ

CODE for PC:
    IKJWK-KJVBT-HV9K4
    IKK5C-Z53WV-8FB8P
    IKL90-9VMEL-95T48
    IKLX4-ETX4P-H5HV4

CODE for PC:
    Z53FX-Y7ICP-ERXPB
    Z53GN-0CZKX-CG963
    Z53IH-52JV8-FZA24
    Z53JW-HQAZK-64P2J

So they sent me all these codes today take what you like. post if you take any so people know wants taken
    Probably eaten up by crawlers :P

Pms are better.

Enjoying the Alpha. I've played the monster twice and twice won. Play cat a mouse until lvl 2 and then you can just beat them down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I can't play the game for some reason.

When it gets to the main menu, it's as if all the options are off screen - I can only see the edge of the options menu, even though when it first boots up, everything is centered correctly and the 'press a to sign in' button appears bang in the middle of the screen. :confused::confused:

Re-downloaded, no difference still the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anyone got a spare PS4 code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Discovered the game doesn't support 2560x1080. Bizarre and rather disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

any steam keys lads? very much appreciate it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

I played the alpha for a short while today but I really had no idea what was going on. This game needs some kind of tutorial for first time users because it doesn't make much sense being asked to rank your favourite roles when you have no idea what any of them do or what exactly the goal of the game is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

any steam keys lads? very much appreciate it

pm'd :)

By the way, for anyone looking for the PC version of the alpha, Skerries posted this in the Bargain Alerts thread. X-Com: Enemy Unknown is currently going for €1.50 and all X-Com owners get a free access to the alpha. It's a pretty good deal considering X-Com is already a great game and it's almost never that cheap, if you want the alpha it's a good way to get it.

C14N wrote: »
    I played the alpha for a short while today but I really had no idea what was going on. This game needs some kind of tutorial for first time users because it doesn't make much sense being asked to rank your favourite roles when you have no idea what any of them do or what exactly the goal of the game is.
    Ah thats some fun of it. There's also a first time video before each game that shows what the class you took is capable of and what abilities they have.

Plenty of info! :p

Taylor365 wrote: »
    Ah thats some fun of it. There's also a first time video before each game that shows what the class you took is capable of and what abilities they have.

Plenty of info! :p

Really? How do you see the video? I remember TF2 doing that way back when I first played it but with Evolve it was just click "Join Game" and I got thrown right in to the middle of game that was already at least half done.

C14N wrote: »
    Really? How do you see the video? I remember TF2 doing that way back when I first played it but with Evolve it was just click "Join Game" and I got thrown right in to the middle of game that was already at least half done.
    Sounds unlucky for a newb alright. I've had 1 or 2 like that but usually it just finds a lobby, where you make your selection and wait for other players to select. Then it shows you the intro video for that class before going into the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

anyone else, think it takes way to long to get into a game

I mean, the loading screens, they take bloody forever :L I'd say it will be faster when the real game comes out , but my god is it annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

Anyone have a PC key going lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

Elessar wrote: »
    Anyone have a PC key going lads?

pm'd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Arlefe

Can someone spare me a key for the pc please?

• Advertisement

Looking for a code for a pal if anyone has one too.

Cheers!

Nevermind! A code worked posted previously! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

so far of the hunter roles the one i've enjoyed playing the most is the Trapper.

In fact I'd say the trapper/medic roles make and break a team, the support seems more likely to bollocks a team then help and the assault feels lacking

but trapper is the only one that feels like it's role is crucially important to winning the fight early as one good trap can really screw over the monster.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RogerWilco1982

It'll be interesting to see how they balance this game going forward as players learn OP tricks and tactics...

:)

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    anyone else, think it takes way to long to get into a game

I mean, the loading screens, they take bloody forever :L I'd say it will be faster when the real game comes out , but my god is it annoying

yes, my only major gripe with it atm. seem like the loading happens in 3 or 4 different stages, no need for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Played 5 games of this and i have the monster being my least fav class to play but yet out of the 5 games i played i was the monster in 4 of them! what gives?

KilOit wrote: »
    Played 5 games of this and i have the monster being my least fav class to play but yet out of the 5 games i played i was the monster in 4 of them! what gives?

ya it goes a bit screwy sometimes. same happening me atm.

• Administrators Posts: 53,844 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Game is ok but there's a lot of just running around and a lot of waiting about when you are dead.

Haven't managed to get a game as the monster yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

ps4 version...cant get into a match..anyone else???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

dan hibiki wrote: »
    ps4 version...cant get into a match..anyone else???

PS4 alpha was postponed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Benzino wrote: »
    PS4 alpha was postponed.

It is actually available now after a patch and is extended until Tuesday.

Was on last night for a few games.

Advertisement