Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada IEC 2014 - travelling alone (35 f)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lasthope2015

Anyone can help me please??

Hi Guys I'm Jin from Korea. I just need your help guys very,, It's because of the IEC 2014 in Korea.

Yesterday 1 round ended up, and I got failed. I have been waiting for 6 month for the IEC. unfortunately I had not enough of luck(even I couldn't finished process, because the button of 'submit' was gone).. this year is my last chance to apply it(I'm 1983).

so can you guys help me to advice for me that how I can apply 2nd round??
    example I'm just confused that the button of "register" is alive. so should I click the "submit" on time(maybe after 1 second?)? or make a new process again?
    Please help me any advice that would be very thankful.
    Cheers for your journey in Canada

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dayo79

Hi all' myself and solotravel arrived in Toronto yesterday. Staying downtown in the fashion district only temporally. If anyone fancies meeting up for a beer let me know plus it'll give me a chance to pick your brains on a few things. Cheers Damien

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭stevief01

dayo79 wrote: »
    Hi all' myself and solotravel arrived in Toronto yesterday. Staying downtown in the fashion district only temporally. If anyone fancies meeting up for a beer let me know plus it'll give me a chance to pick your brains on a few things. Cheers Damien

How are ye finding everything so far??? heading out in a month meself!!

Advertisement