Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 standing area

Options
  • 11-02-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

I have tickets in block k for a concert in the O2. Just wondering how easy it is to sneak into the back of the standing area if you have seated tickets. Block k seems to be quite far back :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

RedBell wrote: »
    Hi

I have tickets in block k for a concert in the O2. Just wondering how easy it is to sneak into the back of the standing area if you have seated tickets. Block k seems to be quite far back :(

Bloc.k.is the upper section. i think..
    Its hard enought tbh.. like sitting is a completely different entramce to standing..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RedBell

Ok, I was hoping once the concert gets going that I could sneak down because block k is the upper section. I never say in the upper section before but I am
    Guessing that the view don't be good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

RedBell wrote: »
    Ok, I was hoping once the concert gets going that I could sneak down because block k is the upper section. I never say in the upper section before but I am
    Guessing that the view don't be good

Oh contrare, the view.in the o2.is amazoling from.wherever you are. Was in P beofre and had an amazing view, thought itd be awful because it was so far back but nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

If I had a euro for every time people asked this question around here, I could buy The O2.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement