Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New webmail setup

Options
  • 11-02-2014 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

Hi,trying to figure out the new email setup,when I log in there is no way to scroll up or down or delete messages,am I missing something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

Try this
    Click on windows tools, or the symbol that looks like a cog wheel in the top right, then click compatibility view or first settings then compatibility view, depending on your version of windows, and then add www.eircom.net to the list of websites to be displayed in compatibility view mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

tipptom wrote: »
    Hi,trying to figure out the new email setup,when I log in there is no way to scroll up or down or delete messages,am I missing something?
    Hi tipptom
    Thanks obplayer, you can also go to this link here where we have Tips and Tricks, Features and Tour of Webmail.
    Hope this helps.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Ok Thanks for reply Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tipptom wrote: »
    Ok Thanks for reply Tony.
    No worries tipptom

Advertisement