Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for trade ins?

Options
  • 11-02-2014 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I would have posted this in the Xbox section under the "games" title, but I suppose that's not really the correct place seeing as it's discussion about the console, so apologies if this still isn't the right place.

I have an Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, and several games, I have no box for the console however. It's basically brand new, bought back in June and works perfectly. I'm currently building a PC and need some money for the final few parts and I've been looking into trading my Xbox in. Where could I get the most money for trading it in, I'm hoping to atleast get €150 off the console itself, but I doubt it's that high anywhere. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

not sure if you're near one of their branches, but CeX will give you €96 cash for just the console

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SX360S250B

you're unlikely to get any higher than that off any other shops, because with the Xbone & PS4 out they're probably swamped with 360s.

you could always stick it up on adverts.ie, if you started there with an asking price of €120-€130 plus a fair value for the games you might get a few offers.

Advertisement