Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sourcing bottles in Ireland

Options
  • 11-02-2014 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

I am looking for plastic bottles with a fine line plastic tip - approx 125 ml size and 50ml fine line bottles with a metal tip.
    I need to order a small amount whilst I test they are suitable for the products I'm putting in them before ordering cases of them. I have found what I need in the UK www.dormex.co.uk but wondered if there was anyone in Ireland I could try - I googled a few packaging places but didn't see what I wanted.
    I'm also looking for some really good quality large square gift boxes - approx 15 inch square, 10 inch square and 8 inch square with seperate lid. I want them plain as I don't want to commit to branding just yet , so thought I'd do a plain box and then add a metal plaque with my logo/details on them to the top and do a "signature" ribbon.
    Finally, I'm also looking for gusseted envelopes approx 6 inch square.
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

The items you seek are very niche and if you can find them in suitable quantities in the UK, you are probably best getting them from there. Such low demand/low volume speciality items are rarely found here from stock, due to the small size of the Irish market in general.
    Might be worth talking to other Irish suppliers in your product market area and see if they have some they may be willing to sell on!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

The items you seek are very niche and if you can find them in suitable quantities in the UK, you are probably best getting them from there. Such low demand/low volume speciality items are rarely found here from stock, due to the small size of the Irish market in general.
    Might be worth talking to other Irish suppliers in your product market area and see if they have some they may be willing to sell on!

Thanks Peter - part of the problem is that I've not found anyone else supplying the products in Ireland - it all seems to come from the UK -just thought I'd throw it out there whilst I was looking. Think I'll make a trip to see the family and do a bit of product gathering at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

Try these guys , I get my stuff from them , very helpful , they are based in Kilcoole Co. Wicklow

www.bomar.ie

PM if you want more info , I have been to their place a few times

Advertisement