Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help tracking down this car seat??

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There are different stands for car seats in the EU so you probably will not get it here.

I went googling - http://www.kidsembrace.co.uk/products/dora-the-explorer/dora-car-seat.php

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

Ok that looks kinda freaky! Lol I can envision a situation where someone will walk past your unattended car and think you went off and left your child in the car alone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Thanks Moonbeam. I was asked to get it as a present for my friends little girl.

Ok that looks kinda freaky! Lol I can envision a situation where someone will walk past your unattended car and think you went off and left your child in the car alone!!!

You should see the Batman one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I've seen the Batman one in Smyths but not the Dora one!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 14,038 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

I'd wonder would the child refuse to get in it because she wouldn't want to squash Dora!!!

You might end up having to get two, one just for Dora, and a plain one for the child!

Edit:
    You should see the Batman one :(

Eek!... I just googled it! Imagine seeing that in your rearview mirror!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The turtles one is even better!!

• Administrators Posts: 14,038 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Moonbeam wrote: »
    The turtles one is even better!!

You just know I have to google again, now......!

....... That will probably give me nightmares. Looks VERY sinister :o

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

God that's the most demented looking thing! Is it just me or does it look like it's trying very hard to go number two??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

it should be possible to order directly from amazon USA.
    http://www.amazon.com/KidsEmbrace-Combination-Toddler-Booster-Explorer/dp/B009HNIX5U/
    you'll need to click through to find the exact cost of postage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

it should be possible to order directly from amazon USA.
    http://www.amazon.com/KidsEmbrace-Combination-Toddler-Booster-Explorer/dp/B009HNIX5U/
    you'll need to click through to find the exact cost of postage.

From the same page:
    Currently,item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.

It is pretty awful but since I can't get it I now won't have to buy it as a present ;)

Advertisement