Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

concert posters

Options
  • 11-02-2014 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

anyone have an idea where i can get my hands on the posters on the billboards
    i would love the Suzanne Vega one
    i`m getting to old to rip them down

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

It might be worth asking the promoters of the gigs, I'd imagine the promoters are the one who put up the posters.

Suzanne Vega is in the Olympia and is an MCD gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

I was just thinking, could the saved file of the poster be sent to you, that you could print it out whenever you want, even if it wasn't the same size as the large posters?

You could also try asking in the Olympia Box Office about the Suzanne Vega poster, on the day and evenings of gigs there, they usually have the poster, of the gig that's on that night, displayed on the door of the box office.

it might be worth enquiring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

A lot of touring acts have a generic tour poster, i.e all the artwork, this is then sent to local promoters and overlaid with the local event details. It might be worth contacting the artists management company for a copy of the file.

Suzanne Vega's agency. http://www.solo.uk.com/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

Advertisement