Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

buying new clothes

• 11-02-2014 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭

Hi boardies

Hope you can all make sense of my post and maybe give me some advice or thoughts.

I love buying clothed and spend a considerable amount of my disposable income on fashion. Recently however I have come to the conclusion that I hate my wardrobe. One of the reasons I reckon for this is the scattered way I buy clothes. I tend to buy clothes on an individual basis and rarely as part of a cordinated plan to match what I already have. This occurs also I think because I tend to go into the stores once a week instead of maybe waiting until the end of the month and buying three or four items together.

One other trait I seem to have is buying 2 items lets say for forty euro each that I might half like instead of spending the eighty euro on one item that I really like.

Thanks for reading

Advertisement