Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chimney sweep

Options
  • 11-02-2014 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a local sweep? I've tried all the local numbers in the golden pages and left messages but no one has returned my call :(
    really want to get it cleaned before the wkend so we can light a lovely fire :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Give Gerry a call in wicklowstoves.ie. he is based just off the N11 as you come into kilmac. He'll give you a few local names I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭RumTumTiger

Thanks for the tip. Will give him a buzz tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Thanks I actually left a msg for him yesterday on his mobile. I'll try the landline later :)

• Subscribers Posts: 48 AnneRyan

http://www.sweepmychimney.ie

best I've found in years of getting chimneys swept - on time, spotless - based in Bray
    (no connection what so ever with company)

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the replies. Finally have someone coming on Friday. Not a minute too soon if the current weather is anything to go by! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TinaOT

Also recommend sweepmychimney & they give you a cert to say you've had it done incase you ever needed it for insurance etc

Thanks all :)

Advertisement