Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sourcing new battery for GE Security Simon 3 alarm

Options
  • 12-02-2014 10:43am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My alarm decided to start telling me in the middle of the night that it needs a new battery :mad:

I know these were very difficult to source a few years ago, is it still the same and can anyone help with me getting one please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Tabnabs wrote: »
    My alarm decided to start telling me in the middle of the night that it needs a new battery :mad:

I know these were very difficult to source a few years ago, is it still the same and can anyone help with me getting one please?

R.E.W sell the battery you are looking for.

Unit 2,
    Redcow Retail Centre,
    Robinhood Road,
    Ballymount
    Dublin 22.

Tel: 01- 464 2200

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Excellent, many thanks.

Any clue on how to shut the beeping up until I can put in the new battery?

Yep, drop the front lid and enter your user code.
    Press, delete, option, 01, done.
    To turn back on when you replace the battery press, add, option, 01, done.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Cheers, that's really helpful.

By user code, do you mean my four digit de/activate code or the engineer code?

(hint, I only know one of them... :( )

Cheers, that's really helpful.

By user code, do you mean my four digit de/activate code or the engineer code?

(hint, I only know one of them... :( )

Lucky for you its the user code so :D

• Advertisement

Give that man a pineapple!!!

So I've tried that but only get invalid when I enter the code?

So I've tried that but only get invalid when I enter the code?

Sent you a P.M.

Advertisement