Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N.B.A tickets

• 12-02-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm going on holiday to New York and was hoping to catch a Knicks or Nets game and was wondering if anyone knows any good reliable websites for tickets and what price range they'd be? If anyone also knows if they'd be sent to my house or I'd have to collect them in the U.S or other information that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

I went to see the bulls in January, just registered with US ticketmaster and printed off the e ticket. Simples

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭nialldinho

I was in New York in January and got tickets on the morning of a game on stubhub.com. Was able to select electronic download and printed them in the hotel. Paid slightly over face value but was worth it for good seats in MSG. Only downside was the Knicks got beaten well by the Nets!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Poiteen

All the team websites have links to their ticket pages on ticket master, and once you're there, there's links to the offical re-seller portion of the website. I don't know about NY but here in LA it's almost always possible to get tickets for most of the season.

Advertisement