Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a framed world map?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

Urban Outfitters (I saw them in Dundrum) had a book of old world maps that you could frame yourself. Not sure if town has them or if you want an old fashion looking one or actually what size they are!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

01902 wrote: »
    Urban Outfitters (I saw them in Dundrum) had a book of old world maps that you could frame yourself. Not sure if town has them or if you want an old fashion looking one or actually what size they are!!

Yea saw those before but they're quite small (about A3 paper size) and about half the size of what I'm looking for. Thanks though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Try a few bookshops and bring the map to a framing shop to get framed. Or perhaps your map would fit a standard IKEA or Dunnes frame?

I've seen a few World Maps in Dubray Books Dun Laoghaire, so perhaps try one of their branches?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MemEmee

Ikea have one, but it might be a bit big.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/70119430/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

The framing shop just off Henry Street (after Liffey St if you're walking from the Ha'Penny Bridge towards Henry St would probably have one.

Advertisement