Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question for landlords

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

djimi wrote: »
    Maybe its just me, but even a house like that I cant see 6 adults living in it without eventually seriously getting under each others skin. Living areas are just not that big (that small living room is the most pointless thing I have ever seen; should have been left as a garage).

As I said, I lived in a house previously with my partner and 5 other adults. The living room area is not a problem because we don't use it, we stayed in our rooms most of the time (cos that's where our computers are). Our last house had a similar sized living room and a smaller kitchen, and no storage area, it didn't bother us.

I think that's the plus side to renting to students, we just make do with what we have as long as we can afford it! And ya won't hear us whingeing to the landlord that the walls should be painted and carpets and mattresses replaced before we move in and all that crap. We just make do :P

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

D3PO wrote: »
    Have to say your username does really reflect your though process though. Very apt.
    You know better than to make personal comments.

Advertisement