If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for AKG 450...

Options
  • 12-02-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi, 

My AKG 450 right ear has just gone, low use after 1 year. I'm looking to replace these with something more robust, not AKG, closed back and not fussy about wireless. Can you recommend something from the store? Any deals on at the moment for Sennheisers? 

Many thanks, 

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

If you're interested you can send me your AKG450's lol I'm deaf in my right ear :D
    What about the harman kardons ? nearly half price at the moment.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/all-headphones/harman-kardon/cl/harm-kard-cl

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi, 

My AKG 450 right ear has just gone, low use after 1 year. I'm looking to replace these with something more robust, not AKG, closed back and not fussy about wireless. Can you recommend something from the store? Any deals on at the moment for Sennheisers? 

Many thanks, 

Barry
    Hi Barry.

Sorry to hear of the problems with the AKG's.

You could have a look at the Sennheiser HD25-SP II headphones priced at £99.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/all-headphones/sennheiser/hd-25-sp-ii/senn-hd25sp-mk2

These are a fantastic sounding headphone!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BarryNumber1

Hi, 

Many thanks, 

Barry
    Hi Barry.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/all-headphones/sennheiser/hd-25-sp-ii/senn-hd25sp-mk2

Hi Kenny, 

I'll go for those. These don't seem to be available in your Belfast store, and no way to register an Irish address on your mainland UK store. How to proceed? 

Thanks, 

Barry

Hi, 

Many thanks, 

Barry
    Hi Barry.

Hi Kenny, 

I'll go for those. These don't seem to be available in your Belfast store, and no way to register an Irish address on your mainland UK store. How to proceed? 

Thanks, 

Barry
    Hi Barry.

If you PM me a contact number I can give you a buzz for the details.

Hi, 

Many thanks, 

Barry
    Hi Barry.

Hi Kenny, 

Thanks, 

Barry
    Hi Barry.

PM sent. Thanks. Barry

• Advertisement

Hi, 

Many thanks, 

Barry
    Hi Barry.

Hi Kenny, 

Thanks, 

Barry
    Hi Barry.

PM sent. Thanks. Barry
    Hi Barry.

Thanks for the order.

We will ship the headphones today and they should arrive with you tomorrow.

That must be the fastest I've ever received anything... 10am this morning. 

Thanks folks. 

That must be the fastest I've ever received anything... 10am this morning. 

Thanks folks. 
    Hi Barrynumber1.

No problem at all!! We do like to hear of happy customers.

Hope you enjoy your headphones.

If you ever need anything in the future please just drop us a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.