Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are One Direction tickets transferable?

Options
  • 12-02-2014 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Looking for a few One Direction tickets for the kids.
    Plenty on BuyandSell.ie etc.

Just wondering does anybody know if I'll run into problems buying tickets that may have somebody else's name printed on them?

I brought the kids to Justin Bieber a few years back and this was an issue. Ticket holders needed to bring ID with them.

I'd like some idea before I part with money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

No problems with regards to names on tickets as there is no need to show ID for entry BUT if the kids are younger than 14 they won't get on the pitch so but seating tickets.Also email tickets are ropey as someone could sell multiple copies of each ticket and then first in gets to see the gig only.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Use the sticked thread at the top of the page for all non gig and previously answered questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement