Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing your Danske accounts online

• 12-02-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭

Hi...

I'm sure there are more people like me out there exiting Danske presently. Anyone know how to close the credit card account online (once the balance has been reduced to zero)?, seems like I've managed to close the eSaver account, and current account closed when I switched to PTSB but credit card I can't see how to close.

Tx.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

In the documentation we received regarding closing a DB Credit card account, I believe it was done automatically once the card had a positive balance. Note we had to ensure there were funds to cover the €30 duty.

Make sure you get the "Letter of Closure" indicating that the duty had been paid (it was sent automatically to us) so you can give to your new CC provider, so you don't get charged twice.

Advertisement