Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot Mask - The Peeling One

Options
  • 12-02-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Just incase any of the ladies here wanted to know or well men too as tis an easy way of getting your feet in good condition. Pennys were selling these foot masks last summer that make your feet peel getting rid of all the dead skin and making them as soft as a babys foot.

I went on the hunt at Christmas to get an extra few for my mum but could ne find them. Out in Douglas Court yesterday I see the €2 shop has a tee tree version of them and they also sell the tee tree face mask that falveys across the road have quite nice so tis, and Dunnes stores are selling another version of them for €3.99 on sale down by the deo's on a stand with masks.

Just thought I would let ye know just incase like :)

Advertisement