Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wind

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭cnoc

source wrote: »
    Right, I made a comment in this thread which went down like a lead balloon, and so it should have.

It was completely out of character for me to post like that. I was a couple if days into no power or heat with a sick baby in the house. I was frustrated and annoyed, and I made an immature comment.

I'm not proud of it and in reality I think the ESB really did do as much as they could given the circumstances.

The more established posters here will know me, and my posting style, will know I'm genuine and will know that I truly am sorry for dragging the thread off on the tangent that I did.

I'm not going to ask for the post to be removed, but I would like to put it behind me and get back to enjoying the best regional forum on boards.

That is very good of you re your original post. At the time you were under a lot of stress, especially with a sick baby to look after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Sure we all get a bit trigger keyboard-happy here on occasion.

Sound enough of you to be manly and express regret. :)

Was down at the mobile home in Ballyheigue for the first time this year over the weekend. The brother had checked to see if it was still there after the storm. My poor satellite dish blew down and snapped the LNB but that was nothing compared to a neighbors mobile. Like Beer Baron said earlier, it was like that episode of the Simpsons where a hurricane destroyed Flanders house but everyone elses was still intact. Poor neighbors summer get away is only fit for the scrappy now. Hope its insured. Unbelievable that everyone elses mobiles are still ok after the battering that Kerry also got.

Advertisement