If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio R90HD stands

Options
  • 12-02-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a pair of Monitor Audio Radius HD stands in white lacquer. Are they still available? If not, are the new Radius stands compatible with the R90HD speakers?

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

enosis wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for a pair of Monitor Audio Radius HD stands in white lacquer. Are they still available? If not, are the new Radius stands compatible with the R90HD speakers?

Thanks!
    Hi Enosis.

Unfortunately the Radius HD stands are now finished.

The new stands do fit the HD speakers and are priced at £179.95 per pair.

They are available in Black or White.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 enosis

Hi guys,

Thanks!
    Hi Enosis.

That's great. I was worried that the new ones wouldn't match HD's fixings. I would like to order a pair in white (I assume it's the same glossy white as the HDs?). PM on the way.

Hi guys,

Thanks!
    Hi Enosis.

That's great. I was worried that the new ones wouldn't match HD's fixings. I would like to order a pair in white (I assume it's the same glossy white as the HDs?). PM on the way.

Hey Enosis.

Some bad news unfortunately!

I had taken for granted that they would have fitted the Radius HD speakers as they are the same in design but it turns out that the binding post are slightly different which stops the HD speakers fitting them. Tried them in store with an old HD just to be sure and they don't fit :(

I do apologies. That's what I get for assuming.

Damn :x

Alright then, not much we can do. Thanks for your time Kenny.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

And then to the rescue comes John Mc - I just called Monitor Audio and they have a last pair of the Radius HD stands left in white - I've reserved them for you ( no problem if you would like to cancel) - the better news is that we can do them at £149 - the bad news is that we wont see them probably till the end of next week as we are having a large MA order assembled for shipping at the moment.

Drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or a PM if you would like them reserved,

Thanks again and sorry for the mix-up

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 BlueEd

John & Co.

Apologies for jumping on your thread enosis.

Presumably the same fate has become the black versions of the same stands - had an eye on them as spotted them listed on your site but presume that's to be ignored? I take it these are now going to be difficult to come by too?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BlueEd wrote: »
    John & Co.

Apologies for jumping on your thread enosis.

Presumably the same fate has become the black versions of the same stands - had an eye on them as spotted them listed on your site but presume that's to be ignored? I take it these are now going to be difficult to come by too?

Cheers
    They are also finished, but again MA have a few left - if you would like them I can ask them to pop a pair on our next order - - alternatively we have a slightly tatty display pair that we would clear at £79.95?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

And then to the rescue comes John Mc - I just called Monitor Audio and they have a last pair of the Radius HD stands left in white - I've reserved them for you ( no problem if you would like to cancel) - the better news is that we can do them at £149 - the bad news is that we wont see them probably till the end of next week as we are having a large MA order assembled for shipping at the moment.

Drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or a PM if you would like them reserved,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hehe, you caught me by surprise when you called me earlier to verify the order - I was out grocery shopping and was not aware of this development :) I'll be expecting your call tomorrow morning to finalise the payment. Thanks guys!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hehe, you caught me by surprise when you called me earlier to verify the order - I was out grocery shopping and was not aware of this development :) I'll be expecting your call tomorrow morning to finalise the payment. Thanks guys!
    Hey Enosis.

Thanks for the order.
    The stands should be in with us within 10 Working days, as soon as they are through the door I'll drop you a call and have them shipped straight out.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey Enosis.

Thanks for the order.
    The stands should be in with us within 10 Working days, as soon as they are through the door I'll drop you a call and have them shipped straight out.
    Any news on my order?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Enosis, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately our delivery has been held up.

We are expecting stock to arrive towards the middle of next week.

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately Monitor Audio only ship out on pallets and there has been a delay on a number of items which has caused us a delay.

Sorry for the hold up.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.