Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone line

Options
  • 12-02-2014 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

h there,

i had a new phoe line nstalled about 2 weks ago. the modem and the phone arrived yeterday.

how long is the wait until everything is connected.

i spent 40 minutes on the phone to the broadband support unit and they couldnt help.

also rang the customer helpline. i was told that there was under a 2 minute wait - i got cut off 10 minutes later. so i rang back and eventually gave up after another 10 minutes.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

h there,

i had a new phoe line nstalled about 2 weks ago. the modem and the phone arrived yeterday.

how long is the wait until everything is connected.

i spent 40 minutes on the phone to the broadband support unit and they couldnt help.

also rang the customer helpline. i was told that there was under a 2 minute wait - i got cut off 10 minutes later. so i rang back and eventually gave up after another 10 minutes.

thanks
    Hi adr_sullivan

If you would like to PM me your account number or landline number I'll be able to look in to this further for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement