Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on My Small Business - Be Brutal

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

I see the link in the OP has been snipped!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I was surprised it lasted as long as it did.

OP, I'd go and read the rules regarding signatures. I vaguely remember something about being allowed a link and I think it's safe to say you didn't just join to promote your business. Might be worth a PM to one of our local friendly mods to see if it would be permitted (it might not so don't quote me :pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Graham wrote: »
    I was surprised it lasted as long as it did.

OP, I'd go and read the rules regarding signatures. I vaguely remember something about being allowed a link and I think it's safe to say you didn't just join to promote your business. Might be worth a PM to one of our local friendly mods to see if it would be permitted (it might not so don't quote me :pac:).

So it has! :eek:

I'm thinking of taking the website down until I launch properly, anyway. My inbox is full of potential customers asking for videos (mostly derived from another site). I wasn't expecting so many, so soon, and while they can be handled, my attention has been diverted from the website itself and onto the videos.

My genuine expectation for the thread was feedback, which I've received in bucket loads - along with plenty of advice.

Right now, I want to focus on the work behind the scenes and getting good work processes and systems in place which will enable good quality, budget production.

Thank you to everyone who gave feedback and advice, and those who have shown interest in purchasing a video. :)

- Dean

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

Sorry I didn't get to see your website....I will say though that you have a great positive attitude.

I read somewhere one time about a successful Business owner that said that he valued and listened to complaints more than praise from customers/potential customers in order to improve his standards all the time.

I wish you lots of luck with your idea!

Advertisement