Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stretching long leather boots

Options
  • 12-02-2014 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My first pair of long leather riding boots just arrived this morning in time for riding club dressage league. My problem is the calf is quite tight, I can zip them up- barely- but then I get the aching pulse feeling after a few minutes.

Anyone have any ideas how to stretch the calf, besides just wear them around the house?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

nichionc wrote: »
    My first pair of long leather riding boots just arrived this morning in time for riding club dressage league. My problem is the calf is quite tight, I can zip them up- barely- but then I get the aching pulse feeling after a few minutes.

Anyone have any ideas how to stretch the calf, besides just wear them around the house?

Try putting them on and blasting them with a hairdryer, the hot air may help to stretch them faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nichionc

Neadine wrote: »
    Try putting them on and blasting them with a hairdryer, the hot air may help to stretch them faster.

Thanks Neadine,

They're feeling better already!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

nichionc wrote: »
    Thanks Neadine,

They're feeling better already!

Great, glad it worked for you. Good luck with the dressage league.

Advertisement