Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

venitian blinds

Options
  • 12-02-2014 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭

hi does anyone know of anywhere to get a good deal on venitian blinds,i bought some online a few yrs ago but for the life of me i can't remember the company. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

avfc1874 wrote: »
    hi does anyone know of anywhere to get a good deal on venitian blinds,i bought some online a few yrs ago but for the life of me i can't remember the company. thanks

IKEA do them and you can cut them to size yourself a lot cheaper thanks blind shops

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 322 ✭✭jpb14

meath4sam wrote: »
    IKEA do them and you can cut them to size yourself a lot cheaper thanks blind shops

Rather flimsey and much thinner compared to propper blinds from a blind shop,and they also fade from direct sunlight too.I threw my Ikea ones in the bin after a year of use and got a great deal from a propper blind shop instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Hickeys, Guineys, Homebase, Woodies, B&Q and most curtain shops but you'd really need to see them to check the quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭megan2013

I have to agree with JPB14....We got a guy out from Blinds2U to show us samples before we bought them. Very good quality and we got 25% off. They have specials every month. We were very happy with the value for money in our own place and my boss is getting the same guy out now to do the office building.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

hillarys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭megan2013

Blinds2U have great deals every months.

Advertisement