Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding local paper

Options
  • 12-02-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Please help,
    Im trying to find the contact info for a local paper from Mallow. Im told its called The Examiner but I cant find any info for it.
    I saw one a few years ago, 2012 maybe, its is a small glossy type newsletter for Mallow co.Cork with ads, story's etc for the local community.

I need to contact them for Thursday 13th Feb to submit a acknowledgement for a funeral.

Im living in Galway so getting one is kind of difficult and with no website or golden pages listing Im out of ideas.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

holdmybeer wrote: »
    Please help,
    Im trying to find the contact info for a local paper from Mallow. Im told its called The Examiner but I cant find any info for it.
    I saw one a few years ago, 2012 maybe, its is a small glossy type newsletter for Mallow co.Cork with ads, story's etc for the local community.

I need to contact them for Thursday 13th Feb to submit a acknowledgement for a funeral.

Im living in Galway so getting one is kind of difficult and with no website or golden pages listing Im out of ideas.
    Thanks.

Try the Mallow Star

http://www.vsopublicationsltd.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Antenna

holdmybeer wrote: »
    Please help,

What you describe is called 'The Cork Advertiser' and given out for free in shops/shopping centres

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Anthony O Brien

Advertisement