Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storm

Options
  • 12-02-2014 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what state the Clane to Celbridge road is in at the moment.
    Can't get through to AA Roadwatch.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭ruthloss

Guess I'm going to find out for myself.:confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The road to Dunboyne has a few branches down and a lot of Debris,it is the only one that I have travelled this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

ruthloss wrote: »
    Anyone know what state the Clane to Celbridge road is in at the moment.
    Can't get through to AA Roadwatch.

Thanks.

Was fine at 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

There was a tree down inside Carton, the wall was holding it up at an angle so it wasn't stopping traffic, on the Dunboyne Road part

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

That is the one that slowed down the 2 trucks and double decker buses earlier:(
    Left Maynooth at 16:10 and barely made it there by 16:45.

• Advertisement

on another note,I see a lot of Celbridge, Clane and Salins are with out electricity.
    If anyone local to Maynooth is stuck let me know if I can help.
    Having kids and no electricity and making and sterilising and bottles would be a nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

Electricity was gone in Suncroft. Trees down too. For those in the south of the county.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

• Registered Users Posts: 6,616 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Wordless wrote: »

My sister got photos of it last night. Her boyfriend sometimes teaches there. She was fairly upset about it. Apparently there were 2 classes going on at the time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Monasterevin,yards from primary school,hundreds of schoolkids walked past this exact spot about the time the storm arrived.

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement