Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working Holiday Visa to Australia 1 year

Options
  • 12-02-2014 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Ok im going to Australia for a year. Ive to renew my passprt so thats the first thing and then im applying for my visa and that will only take a week or so. Im not setting up a bank account or tax file number until i get to Australia , not going spending money getting someone to do it for me. I dont know where im going yet, maybe melbourne, wherever is easiest to get work, Ill be flying from Dublin. Im 20 and from clare. I would love someone to go with, preferably someone around my own age give or take. Just want sm1 thats easy to get along with and that likes having fun and stuff and is doing the same as me, just working mainly and travelling a bit too. So if your interested message me or something. Im not scabby or anything, but id like to save my money and not waste it all on the first week, but i would party sometimes aswel.. the visa is about 350 and the flights one way are about 574. I dont mind if yere male or female. If anyone has any recomendations on where to start,brisbane perth melbourne?? And whats the easiest work to get

Advertisement