Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Someone Finally Unmasks Papa Emeritus II of Ghost

• 12-02-2014 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

To be fair, part of me is sort of disappointed they did this, although I'm not sure whether the
    heavy shades, shaved hair and moustache
    have been designed in such a way as to be misleading to identify the unmasked man...either way, Ghost performed on an Australian radio programe live in studio and this picture has found it's way online.

Papa is unmasked to a certain extent but the Ghouls are not. You can see video's of the performance at the following link - obviously, if you don't want to see this and spoil the illusion, don't click the link

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ghosts-papa-emeritus-ii-dresses-down-for-music-feeds-in-studio-performance-video/

I figured when it came time to unmask anybody they might actually do it like KISS did in the 80's and make a big thing out of it...but this just looks like Papa's makeup takes so long he couldn't be bothered/arsed to have it done that day. They've played similar events before and he's turned up in full gear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SavageD

He's still wearing a mask/prosthetics? More like a fake reveal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

No reveal there. Papa is wearing a mask that covers his entire head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Haha, he was actually properly unmasked a while back

I know who he is, but I'm not gonna say anything, because it kinda spoils the fun.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I thought everyone knew who he is at this stage??:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Links234 wrote: »
    Haha, he was actually properly unmasked a while back

I know who he is, but I'm not gonna say anything, because it kinda spoils the fun.

Am sure that his real face etc was on the likes of scuzz and in a number of magazines at this point. Easy to fnd online anyway.

But as long as the music is good, then folks really should not give a toss what he looks like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

SavageD wrote: »
    He's still wearing a mask/prosthetics? More like a fake reveal
    Kess73 wrote: »
    No reveal there. Papa is wearing a mask that covers his entire head.
    Both these.

He was depicted with the same image in the video to Year Zero as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

I was under the illusion it was pretty much common knowledge who he was?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I was under the illusion it was pretty much common knowledge who he was?

Well not to me it isn't, but then I couldn't really care about his real identity - the music is the only thing I'm interested in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

A quick google reveals who it is and on the guys official facebook page it's full of links to ghost related material so I don't think it's really a secret anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

Year Zero video from last year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement