Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TVs that support Intel Widi

• 12-02-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Most new laptops have Intel Widi built in

I see lots of articles mentioning that TVs will support Widi in the future...
    Most of those articles are 12-18 months old...

Are there any TVs out on the market that support the Widi protocol now?

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭stooge

a lot of the 2013 LG models do. Havent got it working yet thjough at the 'new' laptop I have doesnt seem to support it (HP elitebook). Plenty of other ways to view laptop media on the TV though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭geecee

Hi Stooge
    Do you have a link to any LG model numbers that support WiDi?
    I can't seem to find any on a basic search...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭stooge

Hi Geecee,

Info is sparse. Check out the following link for some TV's with WIDI.

http://www.flatpanelshd.com/article.php?subaction=showfull&id=1332421033

As I said in another thread too I have a 24MS53V (also comes in 27inch) which supprots WIDI.

cheers

Advertisement