Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Lodgement

Options
  • 12-02-2014 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

I need to lodge some cash into a bank account before travelling abroad tomorrow afternoon, and I'm wondering if I can do this in the Dublin Airport branch?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Donny345.

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you wish to lodge cash to your own account, you may do so at any Bank of Ireland branch using the lodgement machine. However, if the funds are being lodged to an account in another name, you will need to check with the branch to ensure cash services are fully operational on that day.
    This information can be found by contacting your branch directly or by checking our branch locator which you can find here.

We hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement