Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online / Mobile Banking

Options
  • 12-02-2014 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

I'm a Dankse Bank refugee.

I have setup new accounts in TSB and BoI.

I have never seen such inept and shockingly poor functionality together with overwrought security and then to add insult to injury getting logged out (timed out) despite being in the middle of a transaction.

For the past number of years all my banking has been mobile/online and so easy with Dankse who clearly thought about creating fully functional mobile app and online banking systems.

I'm flabbergasted and feeling stung having no choice but to suffer 1990's UI and a UX that does nothing for the consumer.

Rant over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

hmmm I'm constatly having to relog into AIB business banking, due to getting frequent 'technical error' messages while in the middle of transactions.

I'm having difficulty even doing personal online banking with them at home in the evening though. Even now, I'm unable to connect to their website, not sure what the issue is tbh, but it's been down constantly during later hours since the start of the year...

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

all irish banking system is like from a stone age..
    I was shocked in 2008 when arrived here to work/live: cheque books, no cash lodgement ATMs, local crap laser/cash cards, 1990 year style internet banking, all documentation and statements only by post .. etc..

Advertisement