Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can people report damage to lines?

Options
  • 12-02-2014 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

I've tried to report a broken pole with a line hanging down online and by calling 1901 but it's not possible to report something like this.

Online I can only report issues re calls and the message on the 1901 service can only take calls during the day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

H
    Cerbera wrote: »
    I've tried to report a broken pole with a line hanging down online and by calling 1901 but it's not possible to report something like this.

Online I can only report issues re calls and the message on the 1901 service can only take calls during the day.
    Hi Cerbera
    It should be possible to report a line down or any possible damage to eircom equipment through 1901. If you PM me the details, exact address, good contact number I can report this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

No it doesn't give that option (or at least it didn't give me that option when I entered my number, a business number).

I've sent you a PM just now with the details.

Thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cerbera wrote: »
    No it doesn't give that option (or at least it didn't give me that option when I entered my number, a business number).

I've sent you a PM just now with the details.

Thanks for your help
    Hi Cerbera

I'll let Tony know as soon as possible.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement