Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All-Ireland Weekly Online Cup!

• 12-02-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=442447

Ok so basically, the structure is as follows:
    A showmatch Bo9 on the Friday to determine the 'King' of the Hill.
    A qualifying tournament on the Saturday night to determine his challenger.
    10 Euro for the King, or the person that dethrones him.

Now I realise that some of you, myself included frankly aren't exactly happy with n00bgaming after the fiasco that was n00bcon, but I would encourage people to sign up and play anyway on the Friday.

We up in the North managed to get some 10/11 players signed up last week, so the inaugural week had a rather Northern-centric flavour.

N00bgaming are pretty bad at the publicity side of things to go with certain other failings, so I'll be keeping an eye on the TL thread, and also this thread here I've just made.

Signups for the second week are now open:
    http://binarybeast.com/xHotS1402088

Would love to get more people on board. If you have any questions or suggestions, or would like to help out in some way just let me know either here, or via PM.

FULL DISCLOSURE - I am in no way affiliated with n00bgaming, indeed I like to keep a certain distance. I'm pushing this tourney and other things solely because I like the idea of getting people North and South to play together more frequently.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Good for you.

Good luck

EDIT: TL link isn't working for me
    EDIT 2: Looks like TL is down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 NiSCWombaT

Ok so, shamless bump, too many of us NI players in this would be great to see more from the RoI for sure :P

SHODAN is looking to hold on to his title in the Friday showmatch, think it starts 7 GMT but I'll have to confirm, with the qualifying tournament for the chance to face the winner of him/Lucoda on the Saturday, and continues in this vein schedule wise.

PM me if youse have any questions or whatever, I shall hopefully be actually around this week for it, got stuck in work and missed last week's fun.

Advertisement