Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock en Seine 2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

Below is the closest to the venue:

H&M
    3 Allée Sainte-Lucie
    92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux
    France

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Getting close now! Flying over to Paris tomorrow night.

Just making out my list of who I want to see now, apart from the headliners I'm hoping to catch Wild Beasts, Cage The Elephant, Junip, Flume, Traams and maybe a bit Blondie.

Kinda disappointed I can't stay for the Sunday, would have loved to have seen Cut Copy and Cloud Nothings!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

lc180 wrote: »
    Getting close now! Flying over to Paris tomorrow night.

Just making out my list of who I want to see now, apart from the headliners I'm hoping to catch Wild Beasts, Cage The Elephant, Junip, Flume, Traams and maybe a bit Blondie.

Kinda disappointed I can't stay for the Sunday, would have loved to have seen Cut Copy and Cloud Nothings!

Looking forward to it myself now. Have to work a half day tomorrow but hope to get to the festival for wild beasts. They are playing Luxembourg tonight but so are Gogol Bordello so decided to go to them instead as will hopefully see wild beasts tomorrow.
    If you fancy meeting for a beer at some stage drop me a PM.

Enjoy the festival

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

lc180 wrote: »
    I dont want to tempt fate here but.... ive heard in past years wellies were needed due to crappy weather. Does anyone know any French department stores that would be reliable to find a pair last minute if needed?

I've been to it three or four times and I can't remember it ever raining, so hopefully it won't rain for you either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Have to say I really enjoyed this festival. Cool set-up with 4 stages all pretty close to each other. Couldn't have been handier to/from get to each day with the metro.

Music highlights : Royal Blood, Joey Bada$$, Flume, Hozier and The Prodigy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement