Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant?

Options
  • 13-02-2014 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Well lads, looking for a nice (possibly italian) restaurant in the city for valentines day... left it a bit late to book though..:o

Any suggestions would be appreciated??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Probably too late for Terra Madre on Bachelor's Walk, small place with a small menu, but excellent food and wine and the waiters are a hoot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Toscana across from dublin castle. V nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

San Lorenzo's on George's St. (assuming you're looking for quality Italian food and not Pizza and Spag Bol type places)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Trader1991

Probably too late for Terra Madre on Bachelor's Walk, small place with a small menu, but excellent food and wine and the waiters are a hoot!

I called them there and they do have tables for the time i want..
    Reviews look good as well.. only thing, do you think its a nice place to bring someone for valentines day? It looks more like a cafe??

Thanks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Trader1991 wrote: »
    I called them there and they do have tables for the time i want..
    Reviews look good as well.. only thing, do you think its a nice place to bring someone for valentines day? It looks more like a cafe??
    Thanks.

absolutely, the place is amazing. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Nice place, nice people and nice food but def more of a cafe buzz to it, wouldnt be for me on V'day anyway.

Each to their own.

I'd be having a look at San Lorenzo's myself, or Romano's on Capel Street.

Advertisement