Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delighted... (I know.. not often ye hear that here )

Options
  • 13-02-2014 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

I guess this is unusual here cause I'm delighted :)
    Having been online since 1994 with a 28.8k dial up connection and then a super fast 56.6k dial up and having spent the last 6 years on mobile BB (4-5Mb at best) I now have eFibre.
    I ordered it and then discovered I had no phone line (long story). Laid my own 60meter line. Got phone in.. Then NGB... Then eFibre all in the space of 4 weeks. All techs (both Eircom and KNN) were excellent. A few minor hiccups with customer service but nothing major.
    Now have 37Mb down and 10Mb up. Delighted !
    Constant speeds with no peak time slow down. Have spent years at a snails pace it's heaven to have speed at last.

Thanks Eircom

P.S ... Don't date F*** up my first bill now after that !! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

irish1967 wrote: »
    I guess this is unusual here cause I'm delighted :)
    Having been online since 1994 with a 28.8k dial up connection and then a super fast 56.6k dial up and having spent the last 6 years on mobile BB (4-5Mb at best) I now have eFibre.
    I ordered it and then discovered I had no phone line (long story). Laid my own 60meter line. Got phone in.. Then NGB... Then eFibre all in the space of 4 weeks. All techs (both Eircom and KNN) were excellent. A few minor hiccups with customer service but nothing major.
    Now have 37Mb down and 10Mb up. Delighted !
    Constant speeds with no peak time slow down. Have spent years at a snails pace it's heaven to have speed at last.

Thanks Eircom

P.S ... Don't date F*** up my first bill now after that !! :)
    HI irish1967

I'm Really happy to hear this :) 

Your positive feedback is hugely appreciated thank you!

If there is anything (billing or otherwise) I can help you with in the future please let me know.

Al

Advertisement