Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14 Mod warning post#7005

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

1004820_238782706245487_1342197057_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,668 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

billy2012 wrote: »
    up above (not requoting the pic!)

Did he actually say that??

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Did he actually say that??

I'm cringing reading that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Agueroooo wrote: »
    TEAM

BitrQGtIMAA-k7I.jpg

Agger and Allen make a lovely couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

Mr Alan wrote: »
    That's a mad picture. It really does seem like there's a great spirit in the team. They actually look like mates.

It's a certainly a far cry from the Hodge era . I seem to recall Torres having a pop at the lack of team spirit at pool when he moved to the chav's. Could have been sour grapes of course but given who was in charge and how we were playing it's probably not that surprising everyone was miserable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Aspas sure scored if thats his other half touching his shoulder :cool: Maybe next season he might get a chance to score on the pitch :P

She looks like Marlon Wayans from White Chicks tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I love that team photo, along with other pics I've seen lately it just shows the togetherness in the squad. The two finals under Kenny was great and all but I haven't witnessed such good spirits since the 2009 season.

Regardless of how the season pans out now, I've been very proud of the team and hopefully we can at least get a draw on Sunday:D

Looking at Chelsea's remaining fixtures and how strong their squad is, I just can't see City or ourselves catching them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

It's a certainly a far cry from the Hodge era . I seem to recall Torres having a pop at the lack of team spirit at pool when he moved to the chav's. Could have been sour grapes of course but given who was in charge and how we were playing it's probably not that surprising everyone was miserable.

I thought it was more Torres moaning about team spirit at Chelsea.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

I think Aspas's missus only turned 18 a few months ago. He's 26!

Fair fcuks to him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Aspas is like the opposite to African footballers. Claims to be 26, but we all know he's just turned 17.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

I just had a dream that we lost 2-0, Coutinho was sent of in the 7th minute. Lucky my dreams never come true otherwise I'd be banging hot broads 24\7.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Is Aspas still wearing that white shirt?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

So folks, do I go to the Utd loving in laws tomorrow to watch the match, or remain in the safety of my own home?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

spockety wrote: »
    So folks, do I go to the Utd loving in laws tomorrow to watch the match, or remain in the safety of my own home?

That's quite the dilemma, it would be great to be at the out laws for the win, yet a draw or worse a loss maybe unpalatable. Good luck with that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,668 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Stay at home. You go, they'll lose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Football match or not the answer is avoid the in laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Football match or not the answer is avoid the in laws.

Always had the same problem myself with my uncle claiming our team is all black and foreign and that's why we lost. He is a mad Utd fan with the whole family going to a dozen games every year. Hated to go to his house when we were playing. Ah growing up in the 90s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Digger & Trigger on soccer am now

Trigger asked a question who came to his wedding.
    He says "the only one didn't come was quinny"
    Soccer am : "why is that"
    Trigger: " ah he was probably solving world poverty "
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Digger just crushed a trampoline. He's been busy piling it on. Not quite razor territory but not far off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

You get a divorce is what you do there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Kompany sent off for city, after 10 mins.... oh dear :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Vicxas wrote: »
    Kompany sent off for city, after 10 mins.... oh dear :P

If that's a 3 game ban he is out of the Utd and Arsenal games. Our Year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

If that's a 3 game ban he is out of the Utd and Arsenal games. Our Year.

It's a professional foul so I think it's only 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

a last man professional foul

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Twitter says its a one game ban ?

• Advertisement

One game unless its for violent conduct = then its three. So he only misses one game. Unless City appeal and lose in which case they may get an extra game ban for wasting police time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Go to town today.

Buy 4 or 5 Liverpool jerseys, especially ones with Suarez and Gerrard.

Find 4 or 5 kids who will fit into the jerseys.

Take them to a shop that sells black curly wigs and moustaches and buy one of each for the kids.

Arrive about an hour before kickoff, fully kitted out, singing 'We are Liverpool, da dada da da'.

At least if you go down, you go down in flames:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭shamrock55

billy2012 wrote: »
    1004820_238782706245487_1342197057_n.jpg

There is no fcuking way rodgers said this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

He did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

That quote is taken out of context, don't know why a Liverpool supporter would isolate that out of all that he said considering it only makes Rodgers look bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

That quote is taken out of context, don't know why a Liverpool supporter would isolate that out of all that he said considering it only makes Rodgers look bad

Exactly. I didn't see the press conference but I imagine he was asked directly he if Liverpool use Manchester United as a benchmark, or something along those lines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Not that I expected City to drop points beforehand but that was awful from Hull. At home against 10 men for 80 minutes they gave as an inept a display as you are ever likely to see. Never looked like drawing, never mind winning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Not that I expected City to drop points beforehand but that was awful from Hull. At home against 10 men for 80 minutes they gave as an inept a display as you are ever likely to see. Never looked like drawing, never mind winning.

The amount of offsides they conceded was just criminal, especially Shane Long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,290 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Anyone else think United are preparing for a loss? They are really rocking the under-dog tag in the media. Or is it just regular media stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Super-Rush wrote: »
    The amount of offsides they conceded was just criminal, especially Shane Long.
    Does that mean Long wont be going to Brazil this summer?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

Looks like we have scouts at Hoffenheim again today to watch Roberto Firmino

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

rob316 wrote: »
    Anyone else think United are preparing for a loss? They are really rocking the under-dog tag in the media. Or is it just regular media stuff.

The worst thing we can do is underestimate UTD, these guys will be fired up.

I just hope that we are playing the way we did against Arsenal and Spurs.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

ManOnFire wrote: »
    Looks like we have scouts at Hoffenheim again today to watch Roberto Firmino

Got a nice goal as well.

5live wrote: »
    Does that mean Long wont be going to Brazil this summer?;)

I think Hodgson will pick Lambert ahead of him.

Fcuking Everton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,290 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Fcuking Everton.

Are we still actually worried about them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

rob316 wrote: »
    Are we still actually worried about them?

I think that was more of a general comment from Super-Rush :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

lock the thread now. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Everyone shut the fvck up for the next 10 minutes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Whistles...!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Chelsea beat, pleasing seens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

And now you better believe us were going win the league. Were going win the league. Were going win the league

niallo27 wrote: »
    And now you better believe us were going win the league. Were going win the league. Were going win the league

Did you not hear the man??? Shut he **** up for the next ten minutes!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,255 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Advertisement

......and we're back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement