Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14 Mod warning post#7005

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

bad2dabone wrote: »
    it's literally unbelievable.

But f*ck it, our slim title chance is gone now. Liverpool are the most deserving, if they can go on and do the business.

Hopefully an FA cup for Arsenal, but these capitulations have certainly taken the shine of this season so far. Hard to take.

It would be sweet for jose to finish(fail) the season trophy less and Arsenal to win the FA cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭klose

Looks like montoya has extended his contract with barca, 20 mill buy out apparently. Pretty surprised tbh, he spends most games in the stands not even on the bench.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

I'd rather Arsenal or City win the League, if we can't win it.

Anyone but Chelsea for me.

I take United or Everton winning the league over Chelsea if I'm honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

When i log in, I expect to find many varied things in this thread; 'The Rodgers', Kolo pics, funnies, WWE/F references, boobs, gifs, boob gifs...

But ****ING LAMBCHOP?!
    Augmerson wrote: »

tumblr_lpqojyk9k11qbadqqo1_400.gif

You sir have crossed the line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Weirdo dreams!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Was hoping for an Arsenal win, as usual can't rely on them for a performance against the top teams. It will be difficult to overhaul Chelsea now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

aaronh007 wrote: »
    When i log in, I expect to find many varied things in this thread; 'The Rodgers', Kolo pics, funnies, WWE/F references, boobs, gifs, boob gifs...

But ****ING LAMBCHOP?!

You sir have crossed the line.

The+Wyatt+Family's+Coming+Get+Your+Sheep+Masks!.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Was hoping for an Arsenal win, as usual can't rely on them for a performance against the top teams. It will be difficult to overhaul Chelsea now.

Changes nothing we need to win every game. Its in our hands if we win every game we win the league

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

If we win today and beat Sunderland during the week we are a point behind. They still have to come to Anfield, the title is very much in our own hands.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

If we win today and beat Sunderland during the week we are a point behind. They still have to come to Anfield, the title is very much in our own hands.

Only one game matters right now.

Cardiff City v Liverpool.

I'd rather Arsenal or City win the League, if we can't win it.

Anyone but Chelsea for me.

If we don't win it but end up top 3 I couldn't give a flying fcuk who wins it tbh

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

"@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v @CardiffCityFC: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge"

Sterling as super sub 2nd half

Cou in for sterling, same team/bench as last week otherwise. Really wish hed stop putting moses on the bench

Im-So-Excited-Duck.gif

Oh come on 3 o' clock

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

rob316 wrote: »
    Changes nothing we need to win every game. Its in our hands if we win every game we win the league

It's not in our hands. We need to win every game and then we also need City drop points outside of the game against us.

Goal difference over chelsea is been eradicated fast.

Just came in to say that. Yous can't complain though, Arsenal inflated yours as well. :pac:

Should of bought Salah :(

Poor Arsenal there is still 20 mins to go here

It's not in our hands. We need to win every game and then we also need City drop points outside of the game against us.

If we win all our remaining games we win the league. It doesn't matter what chelsea or city do iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

I know it's still a dream and so not really worth considering but Chelsea are improving their GD quite considerably. Only 3 off us now and another 20 mins to play against Arsenal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

If we win all our remaining games we win the league. It doesn't matter what chelsea or city do iirc.

No we don't. City win all of their games except against us they will win the league by a point. We're two points ahead of City, they have two games in hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

No Chucky is right, if City lose to us but win all their other games, they would still be a point ahead.

No he's right we beat city persuming they win all there other games we are still one point behind. As of right now they have 4 games in hand over chelsea so im hoping the pressure will get to them in those 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Chelsea making up some ground in goal difference on us and City, here. Arsenal are a shambles today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

Just realised that as of this morning we had scored 20 more goals in the league than any other team except City. That is some difference over 29 games.

Cant see us finishing above Chelsea tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Grayditch wrote: »
    Arsenal are a shambles today.

And it's very f*cking enjoyable to watch....they've probably started a 'we hate Liverpool fans meeting over on their thread.'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

just put 6 past chelsea when we play them ,get our gd back :P

BjVkXo3CQAATUWH.jpg

BjVkHqNCEAAdWlO.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Goal difference taking a beating. What is it atm?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Goal difference taking a beating. What is it atm?

Liverpool 41
    Chelsea 39

We have two games in hand though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I don't think what Chelsea have done to Arsenal affects us that much.
    I had this match down as a win for them regardless so 1-0 or 8-0 doesn't make a huge difference.
    I thought we were favourites for third and this just makes it that little bit more likely with our superior goal difference now pretty much guaranteed over Arsenal.

Chelsea are going to drop some points between now and the end. Maybe 5 or 6 but not a whole lot more.

The same goes with City.

To get first we were probably always going to have to win every game and that hasn't changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Third will do for me (seriously) anything above that would be SUCH a bonus - I really can't see Chelsea screwing it up as Mourinho knows how to manage a season better than anyone. City are much more likely to drop silly points.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

barone wrote: »
    just put 6 past chelsea when we play them ,get our gd back :P

we would only need to beat them by 3 to get it back;)

mike65 wrote: »
    Third will do for me (seriously) anything above that would be SUCH a bonus - I really can't see Chelsea screwing it up as Mourinho knows how to manage a season better than anyone. City are much more likely to drop silly points.

I'll be doing somersualts if we finish 3rd. That would be incredible stuff for me.

2nd and 3rd are the same for me.

It shows how expectations change when i'd nearly be disappointed if we only finished 4th :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

In fairness, goal difference isn't really what I'm worried about after that, although, I do feel like we're moving very close to nailing 3rd.

Doing it the hard way again today, yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

klose wrote: »
    Doing it the hard way again today, yay

But we'll still win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭flugel

Allen is absolutely woeful. Only thing the boy can do is harrying opposition off the ball, he is not capable of doing anything with it and is extremely poor in possession. Need Sterling on for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

To be perfectly honest I don't think we've been that good since the Arsenal win 6 games ago.

Yet in that time we've scored 17 goals (with 30 minutes left today) and won all our league games.

That's what's impressive about this team.
    It hasn't mattered how scrappy we've been, that we've usually had 2 or 3 players who've played poorly in each game, that Suarez has looked well off the pace he set earlier on in the season - we've just been winning regardless.

It bodes well for the games again City and Chelsea where we'll seriously have to raise our game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Simple solution Starscream is to remember people by their avatars.

starscream.jpg

Puny human

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Lets hit the 100 goals :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Simple solution Starscream is to remember people by their avatars.

I use this thread to find out when posters are traveling to Anfield and then rob their houses over the weekend.

Wallace%20and%20Gromit%20-%20The%20Wrong%20Trousers%28DivX%29.avi_snapshot_18.09_%5B2010.06.05_11.41.03%5D.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

You know something, I wasn't sold on it at first, but having watched so many goals scored in it, I really love the white away kit now.

• Advertisement

flugel wrote: »
    Allen is absolutely woeful. Only thing the boy can do is harrying opposition off the ball, he is not capable of doing anything with it and is extremely poor in possession. Need Sterling on for him

Clueless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ok I admit it I love Luis Suarez.

Clueless

He's not too far off.

Sakho in for agger for the next game id say

Liverpools goals

4-West Brom
    4-Fulham