Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14 Mod warning post#7005

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Lads is match of the day on?

On now.

BBC 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Time for Match of the Day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Lads is match of the day on?

There is a lad who used to post here who always knew when it was on.....can't remember his names though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,710 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Turtyturd wrote: »
    There is a lad who used to post here who always knew when it was on.....can't remember his names though.

ITK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Lotsa fun watching the game today ... i was out at my kids game, so recorded it to watch it at 5pm. As i sit down to watch it, kid strolls in and says "So Liverpool lost today eh?" ... i was like .... AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Said his cousin told him over Xbox.

.... so there i am watching us go 1 down, then 1-1, then 2-1 down. Like a briar.

2-2, 2-3, 2-4 ... wait a sec!!!!!

Fun game! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Mourinho looks dog rough these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I was conscious of such a poster when I posted that query.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

The stress of us chasing him down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭klose

Id say gerrard will take a yellow on purpose v sunderland and take the two game ban v west ham and spurs and be fresh for the city game. Allen/hendo/lucas played midfield th last time v spurs and went well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

klose wrote: »
    Id say gerrard will take a yellow on purpose v sunderland and take the two game ban v west ham and spurs and be fresh for the city game. Allen/hendo/lucas played midfield th last time v spurs and went well.

whats the ban for

• Advertisement

rob316 wrote: »
    whats the ban for

Ten yellows i believe

That ball from Henderson gets better every time...if only it was more frequent.

Liverpool love giving other teams a bit of hope ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Fack I thought there was an amnesty at this stage of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

great to see Johnson bombing on and contributing again

rob316 wrote: »
    Fack I thought there was an amnesty at this stage of the season

Im not fully sure just saw a few on twitter and think lloyd alluded to it in the match thread, think the next increase is the start of april.

ManOnFire wrote: »

Great ball for Sturridge's goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

ManOnFire wrote: »

On his day he is class. Very valuable member of the team, RB or LB. Extremely experienced aswel. His niggling injuries are a pain but I would definitely be offering him a new contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It's only a one game ban for 10 yellows.

edit; two games if the 10 yellows come before second weekend in April.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Im not fully sure just saw a few on twitter and think lloyd alluded to it in the match thread, think the next increase is the start of april.

Second weekend in April, apparently. Altough it will only be a one-game ban.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

iVROV8amrDeSp.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Prob said already but what a complete c*nt for leaving early without shaking hands with Wenger. And I don't give a **** if he did it later.

#AttentionSeeker

careca wrote: »
    Prob said already but what a complete c*nt for leaving early without shaking hands with Wenger. And I don't give a **** if he did it later.

#AttentionSeeker

Yeah there is a lack of class about the fella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Okay hold on to your hats

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10716864/Liverpool-defender-Glen-Johnson-in-Real-Madrids-sights.html
    Real Madrid are considering a summer bid for Glen Johnson as the Spanish giants prepare to capitalise on Liverpool’s delay in offering the defender a new contract.

Johnson is emerging as a realistic target for Real at the end of the season and Carlo Ancelotti, the manager, has been alerted to the uncertainty over the England international’s future at Anfield.

Liverpool held preliminary negotiations with Johnson over a year ago but have suspended further talks until the summer, when the 29-year-old will enter the final 12 months of his contract.

maybe a deal can be done for that Arbeloa fella...erm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

That ball from Henderson gets better every time...if only it was more frequent.

Not the first time he's done that kind of thing this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

careca wrote: »

#AttentionSeeker

Give the man a break, he had to phone his wife.

Poor woman didn't know the final score ffs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

mike65 wrote: »

If Johnson is all they want I'll be happy enough

http://www.dailymail.co.uk
    Liverpool will compete against Premier League rivals Manchester United and Chelsea in the race to sign Southampton and England golden boy Luke Shaw this summer.

Manager Brendan Rodgers wants to bring in top talent to capitalise on Liverpool’s excellent season and the club will back him financially once Champions League qualification is assured.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Give the man a break, he had to phone his wife.

Poor woman didn't know the final score ffs.

I'd say he hasn't got a tele in the house because it would take some of the attention off of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

:)

Pulis' face at the Newcastle goal. :D

I'd say he hasn't got a tele in the house because it would take some of the attention off of him.

It was such a pathetic excuse.

That carvalaj fella you mean. I saw a 10 million figure on another article *cycles glen johnson to madrid myself*

It was such a pathetic excuse.

Par for the course for a pathetic man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Only caught 2nd half today & MOTD,great win but the pressing from midfield didn't seem as intense as previous games,any ideas why,just lazy or tactical.
    Also what's that gobshi*e Russell Brand doing on MOTD thought sport relief was last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Fair play to that wally Russell Brand, who would like "the scousers" to win the league this year as we've played so well. Reckon we are most neutrals favorites as we dont have a tosser for a manager and we're certainly not buying the title.

garra wrote: »
    Fair play to that wally Russell Brand, who would like "the scousers" to win the league this year as we've played so well. Reckon we are most neutrals favorites as we dont have a tosser for a manager and we're certainly not buying the title.

We have the worst fans though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I wonder what Carra is thinking watching us this season?

Anyone think he might be regretting maybe retiring a season too early?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

We have the worst fans though.

And Suarez. Always getting suspended and into trouble.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

I wonder what Carra is thinking watching us this season?

Anyone think he might be regretting maybe retiring a season too early?

I would be surprised if he didn't regret it. Especially after BR tried to convince him to stay on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Before anyone slates Russell Brand take a look at this ... he might play the part for the exposure, thats how he makes money but an interesting character ...

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/nov/29/russell-brand-rages-sun-rupert-murdoch

Russell is much more interesting when he's not trying to be being funny

Never for a minute would I have imagined him gaining such success in tv from the days of him interviewing clubbers while working for mtv.

Never for a minute would I have imagined him gaining such success in tv from the days of him interviewing clubbers while working for mtv.

More like taking the p1ss out of people on E

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

April fools ain't until Tuesday week

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

Any links to MOTD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I honestly never thought i would dislike anyone in football more than alex ferguson,but i do its that intollerable arsehole jose mourinho, i cant even look at him anymore nevermind listen to him

More like taking the p1ss out of people on E

:D

Yeh true the banjoed head on some of the ravers:)

He'd sign off with Harry Krishna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

so cringeworthy hearing the fans singing were GONNA win the league today. we have a good chance. it will be a very tough job to finish above city and chelsea.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement