Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14 Mod warning post#7005

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Magic. On we roll.

Magic is right.

We are dictating play and tempo out there.

Scares me to think what Rodgers might achieve at this club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

There is only two Luis's :)
    N3womS1.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Ye're playing some serious stuff lads I got to hand it to ye. I thought Spurs might do us a favour after Arsenal did ye a favour last night against us but fair f*cks ye're taking no prisoners.... It's all down to that game at Anfield, Chelsea might do us a big favour but it's all down to that really... I wouldn't be too upset if ye went onto win it tbh, I genuinely think ye're the only team in the league I like seeing play and win besides my beloved City. Yer players are very likeable for the most part and the team itself is as tight as it comes. And for God's sake nobody deserves a Premiership title more than Stevie Gerrard, I'd be upset as a fan of football if that lad didn't win a title...and seeing what Suarez is doing as well you couldn't deny him it either after all the sh*t he's taken from just about everybody. Looking forward to it lads, let the best team win, lets hope the title is decided on the brilliance on the field.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I guarantee Spurs will pick up a result. It's a cert. Banker. Sure thing. No question about it.

damien_sandow___you__re_welcome_by_heavymetalgear-d518o1g.png

Oh, and I love reading other club's threads. Desperately want their local rivals (Spurs and Man City) doing better than us, even going as far as to want them outright win the league and have no issue in saying so. If I ever say that about Everton, Manchester United or Schalke, I ask to be banned from here, because it's embarrassing. Calling us arrogant without a hint of irony looking at how their supporters have acted over the years including themselves. Not arrogant, just better. Bitter eejits can do one.

Ye're playing some serious stuff lads I got to hand it to ye. I thought Spurs might do us a favour after Arsenal did ye a favour last night against us but fair f*cks ye're taking no prisoners.... It's all down to that game at Anfield, Chelsea might do us a big favour but it's all down to that really... I wouldn't be too upset if ye went onto win it tbh, I genuinely think ye're the only team in the league I like seeing play and win besides my beloved City. Yer players are very likeable for the most part and the team itself is as tight as it comes. And for God's sake nobody deserves a Premiership title more than Stevie Gerrard, I'd be upset as a fan of football if that lad didn't win a title...and seeing what Suarez is doing as well you couldn't deny him it either after all the sh*t he's taken from just about everybody. Looking forward to it lads, let the best team win, lets hope the title is decided on the brilliance on the field.

It should be rightfully down to the two best two footballing sides to battle it out, and that's Liverpool and Man City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Right.. Who's next?
    liverpool_fc___new_kit_2013_2014_by_egzonni-d63t5x7.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

What Rodgers has done to this team is nothing short of miraculous. There really is no doubt that he's one of the best managers in the game. On paper at the start of the season Liverpool's squad wasn't a patch on Chelsea's and City's but they're top of the league. Astounding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭beardo81

Felt a bit for Carrara there looking on from the crowd. If we do actually do the business would be a shame he just missed out on a medal.

His millions might soften the blow though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

beardo81 wrote: »
    Felt a bit for Carrara there looking on from the crowd. If we do actually do the business would be a shame he just missed out on a medal.

His millions might sudden the blow though....

Personally I reckon he would have gotten a decent bit of playing time this year, and his lack of pace would've got ye caught out losing ye a few points along the way. Ye would be a bit behind in points had he stayed on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Oh, and I love reading other club's threads. Desperately want their local rivals (Spurs and Man City) doing better than us, even going as far as to want them outright win the league and have no issue in saying so. If I ever say that about Everton, Manchester United or Schalke, I ask to be banned from here, because it's embarrassing. Calling us arrogant without a hint of irony looking at how their supporters have acted over the years including themselves. Not arrogant, just better. Bitter eejits can do one.

It's f*cking great. :D

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

<insert clapping hands here>

iFx4pgIFnRun5.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im pinching myself here,its all down to us now lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

THIS IS FOOKING GREAT :)

37ba.png

Wow, you hear the roar from the Kop as the players were walking off

goosebumps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Its all a little surreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

As a Chelsea fan I don't see where this opinion coming from the United fans originated from, that if ye were to go on and win the league that fans ( particularly united ones ) would never hear the end of it.
    I've always seen 'pool fans as decent winners and I think we can agree that United fans in the majority are the worse of the worst when it comes to gloating about titles. Your thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

Everyone played well today, but Sterling was amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

b8qy3k.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

top of the league at the start of April?

madness Ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

Lovely.............

300892.jpg

That'll do match thread saps....that'll do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    As a Chelsea fan I don't see where this opinion coming from the United fans originated from, that if ye were to go on and win the league that fans ( particularly united ones ) would never hear the end of it.
    I've always seen 'pool fans as decent winners and I think we can agree that United fans in the majority are the worse of the worst when it comes to gloating about titles. Your thoughts?

you're probably quite young, if we win this you need to take cover :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Right lads, it's time to be honest.

Who is gonna cry like a little baby when Stevie lifts that trophy? I will proudly admit it, I am going to weep for days, I will watch it every time I possibly can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Incredible times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

o94yfc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Ye're the best one man team I have ever seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Who is gonna cry like a little baby when Stevie lifts that trophy? I will proudly admit it, I am going to weep for days, I will watch it every time I possibly can.

I will 100% cry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

1 down, 6 to go

definitely it will be the story to end all stories

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

yomtea98 wrote: »

Suarez or Sturridge or Gerrard or Coutinho or Sterling or Henderson or Moses or Aspas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Would love to see the Pool win the league - love the style of football, and the freedom that Rodgers' has instilled in the players. They remind me of my Football Manager teams: goals, goals, goals!

Gonna be a cracking finish to the season, here's hoping the Pool are right in it at the end. Coming from a NUFC fan, yer tie against us on the last day could prove important.

2 out of 10.

One day you'll make an insightful comment about something football related, till then.. stick to FIFA yomtea.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

9tz78j.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭ebbsy

ebbsy wrote: »
    I'm not nervous at all.

We are going to batter them.

:D

When Mignolet mignolets, he f*cking mignolets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Suarez is some player tbf even if he is a dirty rat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

Liverpool 14 - north London 3

I'm crying after every goal now :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

So you had to spout that same garbage on this thread just like you have on the mancs thread?

One man team yet we have the top two scorers in the league, thats 2 not 1.

I could go further but i suspect your simply not worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Suarez breaks 28 goals. Let's celebrate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Suarez or Sturridge or Gerrard or Coutinho or Sterling or Henderson or Moses or Aspas?

Kolo obviously!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Who do you support?

your tears are delicious
    I'm saying this to everyone at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Cringe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

We'll be in serious trouble next season when Moses' loan ends alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement