Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14 Mod warning post#7005

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

shamelessly borrowed from RAWK.. :D

0BqsGHO.jpg

Juicy just like Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

NukaCola wrote: »
    A lot of ManU fans leaving themselves down alright. Great lads for dishing out abuse over the years when success came easy for them, cant take it when its the other way around, the ultimate bad losers.

That's why this season has been so delicious . Watching that football club fall apart . It's great to follow a team that's winning but when they arent and you have damn all to shout about you really see how sore some people become .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

We had worked the ball well with some quick simple passes, Flano receives it in a really tight area, does a drag back to change direction completely fooling everyone and bombs on his merry way to which the crowd sent up a huge cheers. All I could do was laugh. He keeps surprising me.

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,007 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Have we done it again another win another manager gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

NukaCola wrote: »
    A lot of ManU fans leaving themselves down alright. Great lads for dishing out abuse over the years when success came easy for them, cant take it when its the other way around, the ultimate bad losers.

People not used to losing, you'd be hard pressed to get any reasonableness from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Richard Meehan ‏@Richard_Meehan 21m
    We can't sack Tim Sherwood. He's the only one who knows where Erik Lamela is buried.

Opr

Rodgers is clever at not getting drawn into sensationalist headline type comments in his interviews. Handling it very well it must be said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Flights and hotel booked for the final weekend of the season. If Liverpool are to win the league, I'm going to be in the city for it. F*ck that sh!t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Have we done it again another win another manager gone.

Rumours he punched a player???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Bj_0yL9CUAAJf8E.jpg

Its guy love, between two guys :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,007 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

kfallon wrote: »
    Rumours he punched a player???

As much as I don't believe it. Tim Sherwood is one of two managers I could see doing it.
    Alan Pardew
    is the other :pac:

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Rodgers is clever at not getting drawn into sensationalist headline type comments in his interviews. Handling it very well it must be said.

I'd almost swear he was media trained, but I think it's just smarts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,328 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

monkey9 wrote: »
    Flights and hotel booked for the final weekend of the season. If Liverpool are to win the league, I'm going to be in the city for it. F*ck that sh!t

I have a flight booked over on May 3rd for a weekend away, if Liverpool are going for the league i might just spend the week in England

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

BR hasn't put a foot wrong unlike KD, v media savvy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

shamelessly borrowed from RAWK.. :D

0BqsGHO.jpg

That's Enrique's arse, lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

darced wrote: »

He's still very young and bound to make the odd mistake. I think he's very capable with the ball at his feet and he seems to get himself out of tight spots in the corner fairly often with calm and collected play. I think he can be a starter and absolutely should be. Resources need to go elsewhere before we even think about replacing Flanno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

As much as I don't believe it. Tim Sherwood is one of two managers I could see doing it.
    Alan Pardew
    is the other :pac:

Bj_Iyb8CMAAInXi.jpg:large

• Advertisement

I'd almost swear he was media trained, but I think it's just smarts.

He would be media trained by the club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Bj_0yL9CUAAJf8E.jpg

Its guy love, between two guys :D

still a better love story than twilight

Speaking of Kenny, he didn't look happy when the camera panned to him at 2-0. No matter what he says in his columns, I reckon he'll find any potential title win very bittersweet.

Our record this year so far.

k5tk.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Speaking of Kenny, he didn't look happy when the camera panned to him at 2-0. No matter what he says in his columns, I reckon he'll find any potential title win very bittersweet.

Stop talking ****e!

Grayditch wrote: »
    That's Enrique's arse, lads.

What+has+been+seen+cannot+be+unseen+_7ad98e70523cf90176c7c2508581822d.gif

• Advertisement

nah he's Liverpool through and through cut him and he'll bleed red

darced wrote: »

I agree. He's a good outlet going forward and gets behind the defence. That's why I suggested Flanno should be on the left. Johnson has had a very poor season though and we should definitely be looking at bringing someone in to either take his spot or light a fire under him and get him back performing to the level he can.

Jesus Christ, such tripe

punk_one82 wrote: »
    He would be media trained by the club.

All the training in the world can't prepare you for the casual but brutal dismissing of Sherwood's comments about pressure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

gimli2112 wrote: »
    nah he's Liverpool through and through cut him and he'll bleed red

eh....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

What did I do??

Hmm. Might be mistaken identity.

Maybe just Niallo and Paulegend.

I'm not sure if Niallo actually supports Liverpool though. He posts more in the Arsenal forum. He posted in there today but hasn't in here. Funnily enough his last two posts in this thread were about Arsenal. He's totally a closet Arsenal fan IMO.

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, such tripe

How? I don't think it's ridiculous to suggest Kenny won't be slightly disappointed that it wasn't him that brought the glory back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Thread's never gonna close.

It's relentless like the team we love.

Pure B.S. as King Kenny will/is over the moon with happiness watching Liverpool this season,

IF Liverpool win it you won't find a happier man than Kenny as the man Bleeds Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Massive win. Missed most of the game due to work. Looking forward to Match of the Day 2 tonight. BBC 1 at 10.25.

eh....

it was nonsense
    like the post I was replying too

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Bull!!!!!!

Liverpool 4 Tottenham 0 - All the goals in HD.

http://goal.lfc.vn/liverpool-tottenham-hd-s14-w32/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭kildare75

feck it.....
    We are liverpool tra la la la la,we are liverpool tra la la la la
    we`re the best football team in the land
    yes we are
    poetry in motion tra la la la la, poetry in motion tra la la la la
    yes we are
    we are liverpool tra la la la,we are liverpool tra la la la la
    yes we are
    poetry in motion tra la la la la,poetry in motion tra la la la la
    yes we are

thank you Brendan Rodgers :)

How? I don't think it's ridiculous to suggest Kenny won't be slightly disappointed that it wasn't him that brought the glory back.

Here's your post.

I'm not getting into a ridiculous discussion about this, not sure what your angle is. I'll just leave this from today, he looks gutted

Bj_GK3uCQAAMbth.jpg:large

• Advertisement

Jesus lads I'm not saying he'd hate a title win, do you not know what bittersweet means?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭mormank

He played his part tho, not to mention signing Suarez and Hendo whom have both been instrumental this season. No outfield player has more minutes than Hendo for us this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,328 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Thread's never gonna close.

It's relentless like the team we love.

We are going to break boards soon

Jesus lads I'm not saying he'd hate a title win, do you not know what bittersweet means?

it means he pretends to be happy right?
    I don't know I never went to college

A mixture of two opposing feelings. one which is good and the other which is bad. such as pleasure and pain. it may be pleasurable but yet cause pain or discomfort.

Kenny will feel not one % of this IF Liverpool win the title :confused:

gimli2112 wrote: »
    it means he pretends to be happy right?
    I don't know I never went to college

Nope, it means being happy with a slight tinge of sadness.

And rarnes, I'm Liverpool through and through, that's my angle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

arousing pleasure tinged with sadness or pain: bittersweet memories of his time in London

The pleasure I understand, but where is the sadness or pain for KD if Liverpool win the title?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Apparently sherwood punched Kieron Gibbs in the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

jamaamaj wrote: »
    A mixture of two opposing feelings. one which is good and the other which is bad. such as pleasure and pain. it may be pleasurable but yet cause pain or discomfort.

Kenny will feel not one % of this IF Liverpool win the title :confused:

I think seeing Rodgers succeed in the job he didn't will hurt. Not Rodgers success, but his own perceived failure relative to that. I don't think it's disparaging to say that, nor does it reflect poorly on Dalglish. Anyone in that position would feel similar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

We are going to break boards soon

We're breaking records all over the place this year so we might as well break Boards as well.:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement